8/16/12

Arranging Clothes ^-^

Hello!

This is quite a silly post, but looking through my blog pictures, I found some for a post about How I Arrange My Clothes, so I just couldn't put these pictures away again!




I know, it looks like i'm having a bunch of clothes, but I don't wear them all constantly.
I have good clothes (for going out and school), home & work clothes and pijamas. And that's all! There are also some winter clothes mixed with summer clothes, so no wonder my closet looks stuffed! :D

And I rarely have this neatly folded clothes like you will see at the end of the post. :)
But also not that messy like the first picture! :D

(Some photos are brighter than others and some looks really weird, that's because I edited them, otherwise they would look more horrible!)


First, find your victim. I found this messy pile of clothes, which had to be rearranged.
 Then remove victims from shelves, one shelf at a time. I started with my good clothes. :)
 Toss your clothes somewhere, like your bed. It may look awful at first, but remember, that this will take you less time than picking each clothing piece, folding it and putting it back in place!
 I found out that it is also easier to separate clothes into smaller sections like I did there - Cardigans & Sweaters in one little pile, Tops with long sleeves in next pile and finally Shirts and tops in another pile.
Then fold each piece of clothing and put back to it's pile.
Put your little piles back into shelf and that's it! Repeat with other shelves and maybe you will find something you don't wear anymore and you can give away! ^-^


Have a nice day! :)

1 comment:

  1. This is my first time visit at here and i am in fact impressed to read everthing at alone place.
    Also visit my weblog ... web programmer montreal

    ReplyDelete