You will need:
- Base Coat (plain clear nail polish)
- White Nail Polish (or other light color nail polish)
- Red Nail Polish (or other bright color nail polish)
- Small Needle Pin (to make better dots)
- Some place to drop white nail polish on (like a sticky note or anything)
3. Then, the most important part - polka dots! First, drop some white nail polish onto paper and then apply polka dots onto nails. I tried some dots onto paper before I started applying them to my nails. You can go random with these or try to keep dots the same size and position.
When your done, let your nails dry and be careful not to spoil them. I did that a little.
Have a nice day! :)