8/31/12

Glitter + Butttons Earrings

Hello everyone! It feels like I haven't posted anything good for ages!
I made these earrings a long time ago, but I could make another pair in autumn colors! These are actually very easy to make, don't be confused with my ton of pictures! :)



You will need:
- Glitter
- White Glue
- 2 Buttons (or other flat surface)
- A little bit of Tape
- 2 Earring Posts
- Strong Glue
1. Cover back of each button with a little piece of tape to prevent glue from leaking through the holes.
2. Then flip your buttons over and fill each button hole with a bit of glue. Leave to dry.
3. When the glue dries, apply more glue to the buttons and spread it out evenly.
4. Then start sprinkling glitters onto wet glue.

5. When you are done, carefully shake off excess glitter and leave to dry.
6. Put leftover glitter back into your package/container, so you can use your glitter again! But  I guess you already knew that. :)
7. When the glue dries, peel off the tape from back of the button.
8. Then glue on earring posts with strong glue and you're done!
 I made these earring posts myself, that's why they look so different!
That's it! :)

Have a nice day! :)

3 comments:

  1. That's a nice idea :) I want to make these!

    Your new follower,
    Lilly ;)

    almostaliceblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ladies! And that's great, Lilly! :)

    ReplyDelete