10/12/12

Fall 2012

Hi there! :)

As it is Fall season now, I thought that I might try to post some Fall - themed projects. I can't guarantee anyone that I will post something useful soon, but I'll try my best to save some time for blogging.
Our teachers just push too much homework on us, students, and it's nearly impossible to skip some of them. If I could, I'd rather blog and take photos, craft and take photos again.
I'm thinking about posting some knitting projects, but it is also very time consuming for me. I made one fingerless glove and the other one is still at the beginning stage. :D

All right, let's stop this complaining, you got my point. I'm a busy person. :) If you need me, or want to ask me anything (blog related), you can ask me here or follow my new Twitter account dedicated for this blog (link on the sidebar). But as I forgot my password, I must look it up again. :D


Have a nice and fun day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment