8/4/13

Bum bum buum

Hello everyone! :)

I'm sorry that I've been away for ages, if anyone reads my blog and feels like that!

I was at the beach today and I made this exquisite piece of art:



I'm sure that all those kids and grannies at the beach enjoyed it. :)

At first I was digging a hole, my sister's kid didn't want to help me for some reason, and then I got bored and made a bum. I laughed so hard (oh, I can always entertain myself) and then I decided to continue making the whole body. There was more attention to it when I was in the process, I think that when I finished, people noticed it, but were too shy to look.
I understand grannies and parents, I understand your shyness. But my granny loved it too and we all laughed! :)

Oh, there's one more thing! It's my birthday tomorrow! :O
I really want to know what my gift will be, as my mom gave me some hints a couple of days ago which confused me, but I don't want to get older.
Don't get me wrong, it's great, but then again I get sad about it. I don't know, I guess i'm weird! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment